Blog for PULSE!
Together with PULSE magazine, the PULSE blog is an exciting online forum designed to accompany PULSE magazine. Like PULSE magazine, our blog is a place for discovery and insight into the industry, covering issues, trends and geographies – maybe even a little controversy. With occasional musings from our bloggers, we’re sure to keep you engaged! Check out the PULSE blog archives here!
We gather information, observations, reflections and more – offering you access to stories designed to engage, inspire and challenge.
That’s correct – PULSE Bloggers Wanted! Blog postings are made by IAOP writers and guest bloggers who share a passion for the outsourcing industry. If you have something to say, email your relevant, current, witty, insightful, edgy and maybe even controversial post to email@example.com to be considered. In summary… for more information, please visit the website here or contact Kate Tulloch-Hammond at kate.hammond@IAOP.org.
PULSE Blogger Guidelines*
Want to be Part of the Action? Here’s how.
If you are an outsourcing professional with something to say, blog about it on the IAOP PULSE Blog!
- The blog should have an approximate 300-800 word count.
- Blog should be about industry topics – NOT self-serving and NOT a sales pitch for blogger/blogger’s organization (however, links are acceptable).
- Blogs must not be a repost from another website or personal blog.
- Previous writing experience is preferred.
- Blogger will receive full credit for post authorship.
- Blogs must be proofread by the author before publication.
Email your relevant, current, witty, insightful, edgy and maybe even controversial post to firstname.lastname@example.org.